I am Chelsea Dinsmore. And I have used the art of travel hacking to explore the world for the past 10+ years and I have been lucky enough to visit nearly 50 countries hardly ever paying full fare for airline flights – and I want to help you do the same!
So to get the run down of how to travel more for less, take a look at the services that I offer or check out step 1 and follow the guidelines on your own.
More About Me
Why do I want to help other people travel? Well because I fully believe that of all the experiences I have had in life, travel has been my greatest teacher.
The perspective I have gained by witnessing the myriad ways there are to exist in this world is something I couldn’t possibly learn without being in a new place. Never have I paradoxically felt more small and more powerful than when seeing the effortless majesty of Mother Nature. And nothing has taught me more about me (and what I am capable of) than when I have allowed myself to be around those different than me.
But the two top reasons that people say they don’t travel is because of:
I used to live within those beliefs as well, and would travel one time per year, spending more than I needed to. But by opening my eyes to alternative opportunities, I have proved myself and those limiting beliefs wrong.
- In 2013, I traveled to Thailand for a month and made money because of the tips and tricks I learned.
- In 2014, I surfed in Costa Rica and galavanted in Greece for a few weeks traveling business class and never spending more than airline taxes on any long haul international flights.
- In 2015, I spent 8 months straight traveling South America, Europe and Africa and spent 15-20% less on average per month than I would have spent in my previous hometown of San Francisco.
- In 2016, I visited 11 countries from India to Africa to Fiji to Italy, traveling solely on miles.
- In 2017, I spent almost a month in Bali living on what I would spend in a week (or a night!) in New York City.
- And just recently I lived in Italy for 2 months for $200.00.
So if you want to travel more but simply don’t know how, I feel for you! Because I was there to. And that is what this site is here for. I have gained expertise on the ground of living this way for that past several years, and now I am here to share that expertise with you.
– Chelsea Dinsmore